Accusteer 600-081 Pump HRP11-12 Kobelt Autopilot Hydraulic Reversing Boat Furuno
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM ACCUSTEER PUMP!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $900
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)
Reversing Autopilot Pump (HRP11-12) by Accu-Steer®. The Accu-Steer series of hydraulic reversing pump units are designed to interface hydraulic steering systems with autopilot or electric steering control systems, with the output flow from the pump set determining the speed of the rudder. Built-in Pressure relief valve. These pump-sets should be paired with an appropriately sized steering cylinder to achieve proper rudder speed. The HRP “Whisper Quiet” are typically used for light duty applications.
Accu-Steer HRP11 is a complete pump assemblies consisting of a reversing gerotor gear pump, hydraulic lock valves, suction make-up check valves, a valve housing manifold and an electric permanent magnet motor.
Ignition protected (UL 1500 and SAE-1171).
Ball bearing shaft supports both ends.
Extended motor shafting eliminating the pump/motor coupling.
Machined pilot bore ensuring aligned pump/motor adapter mounting.
Cushioned foot mounts for quiet operation.
Opposite end shaft mount for tachometer/encoder.
- The HRP11 pumpset outputs 1.0 cu in/sec or 16.4 cc’s/sec.
- The reversing gear pumps (HRP’s) use gerotor style pump unit. The gerotor gear was used because of its quiet operation and its efficient pumping capabilities.
- The gears are driven directly from the extended motor shaft which eliminate the need for a pump/motor shaft coupling.
- The shaft is supported by the motor ball bearing on one side and a hard anodized aluminum end plate on the other side.
- The gerotor pump is a two-piece gear assembly with an eccentric ring. Proper clearances and alignments are maintained through CNC precision machining.
- Valve block sealing is accomplished using O-ring style seals.