Bradley S19-2150 Navigator Thermostatic Mixing Valve EFX20 S19-2100 Safety NEW
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM BRADLEY NAVIGATOR VALVE!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $985
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Buyer must retain all packaging for an item damaged in shipment. A shipping claim cannot be processed without original packaging and hence the item cannot be returned or refunded.
Bradley's Navigator® Thermostatic Mixing Valves provide superior, long-lasting and reliable performance. The single valve design is less complex and an integral port allows for the tempered water recirculation line to be attached directly to the valve body. The result is fewer connections and reduced installation time. The Navigator line of valves also offer precise temperature control, anti-scald protection, and lead-free construction.
- Model S19-2150 valve can be used as a direct replacement for the S19-2100 valve
- 30.3 GPM at 30 PSI
- Single Valve Design
- Bradley - Only Manufacturer of Emergency Fixtures and Valves
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Standard Z358.1
- Reliable Liquid Filled Thermostat with 10 year warranty
- Factory Pre-Set at 85°F
- Adjustable Temperature Range of 65°F - 90°F
- Universal Mounting Capability
- Positive Shut-off of Hot Supply when Cold Supply is Lost
- Built-In Cold Water Bypass Assures Cold Flow
- Easy installation and serviceability
- Dial Thermometer
- Rough Bronze or Chrome Plated Finish
- ASSE 1071 & cUPC Certified
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)