Dayton 45MW19 Booster Pump 1HP Pressure 60 PSI 1-1/2 in NPT Water 208 230 480 AC
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM DAYTON PUMP!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!
Note: this is a brand new part with some small surface scratches and scuffs from storage and handling as shown in the pics. Minor cosmetic imperfections will not affect performance or functionality.
Ships in generic bulk packaging.
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $847
This Dayton® pressure booster pump is non-self-priming and can lift water up to 25 ft. with foot valve and pump suction line/piping filled with water. Continuous-duty motor can boost pressure for high-flow applications. Model is equipped for applications that require higher pressures.
- ItemBooster Pump
- Booster Pump TypeBooster Pump
- HP - Pumps1
- Voltage - Pumps208 to 240/480VAC
- Phase - Pumps3
- Outlet Size - Pumps1-1/4" NPT
- Inlet Size - Pumps1-1/2" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps60 psi
- Number of Stages - Pumps2
- Housing Material - PumpsCast Iron
- Motor Enclosure - PumpsOpen Dripproof
- Amps4.3 to 4/2.0
- GPM @ 25 PSI35
- GPM @ 30 PSI32
- GPM @ 35 PSI29
- GPM @ 40 PSI27
- GPM @ 50 PSI23
- GPM @ 60 PSI3
- Max. PSI Boost @ 2-10 GPM60
- Max. PSI Boost @ 20 GPM51
- Max. PSI Boost @ 30 GPM34
- Best Efficiency GPM @ PSI22 @ 48
- Motor RPM3450
- Motor TypeCSCR
- Wetted MaterialsCast Iron, Stainless Steel, Buna N, Carbon, Ceramic
- Impeller MaterialStainless Steel
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Seal MaterialStainless Steel, Buna, Carbon/Silicon Carbide
- Bearing TypeDouble Sealed
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating65 Degrees C
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Agency CompliancecULus
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- Max. Case Pressure160 psi