Dayton 6K334 Gearmotor AC Gear Motor 135 RPM 115V 1/6 HP Parallel 13:1 TEFC NEW
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM DAYTON GEARMOTOR!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!!
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $585
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Buyer must retain all packaging for an item damaged in shipment. A shipping claim cannot be processed without original packaging and hence the item cannot be returned or refunded.
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)
- ItemAC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor TypeAC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage115VAC
- Gearmotor Phase1
- Max. Torque65 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft TypeSingle
- Gearmotor Shaft OrientationParallel
- Gearmotor RotationCW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM135
- Gearmotor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Gearmotor Mounting PositionAll Angle
- Gearmotor Brake TypeNone
- Length Less Shaft9-7/8"
- Overhung Load175 lb.
- Input HP1/6
- Gear Ratio13:1
- Full Load Amps3.8
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor TypeSplit-Phase
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U)5/8"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V)1.5"_x000D_
- Number of Brake Discs Required2
- BearingsHeavy Duty Needle Roller and Thrust Balls on Case, Ball on Motor
- LubricationPermanent Heavy Duty Gear Oil
- HousingDie Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- GearsHardened Steel, 1st Stage Helical, Subsequent Stages Spur, AGMA Class 9
- Gear MaterialHardened Steel
- Gear TypeHelical First Stage/Subsequent Stages Spur/AGMA Class 9
- SealsLip Type on Input and Output Shaft
- StandardsUL Recognized, C-UL Recognized