Dayton 6Z822 AC Gearmotor 16 HP 115 230V 161 RPM Gear Motor Parallel 111 NEW
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM DAYTON GEARMOTOR!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $595
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Buyer must retain all packaging for an item damaged in shipment. A shipping claim cannot be processed without original packaging and hence the item cannot be returned or refunded.
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)
- ItemAC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor TypeAC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage115/230V AC
- Gearmotor Phase1
- Max. Torque60.0 in-lb
- Gearmotor Shaft TypeSingle
- Gearmotor Shaft OrientationParallel
- Gearmotor RotationCW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM161 RPM
- Gearmotor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Gearmotor Mounting PositionAll Angle
- Gearmotor Brake TypeNone
- Length Less Shaft9 9/16 in
- Hz60/50 Hz
- Overhung Load175 lb
- Input HP1/6 hp
- Gear Ratio11:1
- Full Load Amps2.1/1.1
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor TypePSC
- Capacitor RequiredIncluded
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U)5/8"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V)1.5"
- Number of Brake Discs Required2
- BearingsBall on Motor, Heavy Duty Needle Roller and Thrust Balls on Case
- LubricationPermanent Heavy Duty Gear Oil
- HousingDie Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Gears1st Stage Helical, AGMA Class 9, Hardened Steel, Subsequent Stages Spur
- Gear MaterialHardened Steel
- Gear TypeHelical First Stage/Subsequent Stages Spur/AGMA Class 9
- SealsLip Type on Input and Output Shaft
- StandardsC-UL Recognized, CE Certified, UL Recognized