DBI/Sala 3400612 Self Retracting Lifeline 175' Stainless Steel Cable Swivel SRL
This is the CHEAPEST price you will find on a genuine part.
This is a practically new item!!!
Note: this was purchased and intended to be installed in January 2014. Was never used but has sustained some wear and tear to outer casing including scuffs, scratches, and case marring as shown in pics from storage and handling of this item. Due to scratches previously described this part is being offered at a significant discount thousands of dollars below its true value. Guaranteed to work as new, despite cosmetic flaws!!!
Get your genuine high end motor for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $5925.
DBI/SALA 3400612 Self Retracting Life with 175 feet of 3/16 inch stainless steel cable and stainless steel self locking swivel snap hook. DBI/SALA self retracting lifelines are the most technologically advanced fall protection devices in the industry. Our SRL's provide the ultimate in mobility and security with automatic fall arrest mode. They incorporated a lifeline that extends and retracts enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system activates automatically stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels of 900 lbs or less. It will maintain consistent lifeline retraction, proper fall arrest distances and forces, providing added worker satisfaction, productivity and safety.
- Stainless steel and cast aluminum housing for corrosion resistance
- 175 ft. 3/16″ stainless steel wire rope for durability
- Environmentally sealed design for safety, even in harsh environments
- Self-adjusting disc brake for reliability
- Reserve lifeline retention system for added safety
- Stainless steel self-locking swivel snap hook with impact indicator
- Includes mounting bracket
- Swiveling anchorage loop to prevent twisting of lifeline
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z 359