Falltech 7232C DuraTech SRD 30ft 30' Self Retracting Device Lifeline
Falltech 7232C DuraTech SRD 30ft 30' Self Retracting Device Lifeline Side Payout
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM FALLTECH LIFELINE!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $641
DuraTech® 30’ SRD Is equipped with a side cable payout, aluminum housing, internal braking system, swiveling self-locking carabiner and a spring block shock with a grip handle all within a stackable design.
The DuraTech SRD offers a side payout for smoother extension and retraction of the cable and extending the life of the SRD. This smooth payout minimizes nuisance lock-up and allows workers to move effortlessly on the job site at normal working speeds maximizing worker efficiencies. An inertial braking system provides fast acting braking activates for maximu stopping power in the event of a fall. The durable corrosion resistant aluminum housing offers a design that allows the SRDs to be stacked on top of another to maximize transport and minimize storage space requirements. A carrying handle is molded into the lightweight aluminum housing allowing the SRD to be moved easily around the job site. The DuraTech SRD offers a galvanized cable; load-indicating locking swivel carabiner and is offered in lengths of 15’, 20’, 25, 30’, 40’, 50 and 60’.
Meets or Exceeds:
ANSI Z359.14-2014, OSHA CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
Features And Specs:
- Durable, long life aluminum housing offers a built in carrying handle for easy transport around the job site.
- A stackable design allows the SRD to be stacked on one another maximizing transport and minimizing the space required for storage.
- The internal braking system provides maximum stopping power in the event of a fall.
- A spring block shock with grip handle for secure handling with a gloved hand.
- The side payout design allows incredibly smooth cable payout and retraction of the 3/16” cable while reducing wear and tear of the cable and internal components.
- The aluminum housing and hardware reduce weight and are corrosion resistant extending the life of the SRD.
- A swiveling, self-locking carabiner swivels to eliminate the cable from twisting and provides a visual indicator when a fall has occurred.
- Working Length: 30 Ft
- Lifeline: 3/16” Galvanized Steel Cable.
- Maximum Arrest Force: 1,800 lbs.
- Maximum Arrest Distance: 24” or less
- Average Arrest Force: 1,575 lbs. Max.
- SRD Static Strength: 3,000 lbs. Min.
- User Capacity: 130 to 310 lbs.