FallTech 7276100 Contractor Self-Retracting Device Lifeline Side Payout SRD SRL
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM FALLTECH SELF RETRACTING DEVICE!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!!
Ships in generic bulk packaging.
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $1085
The FallTech 100' Contractor Self-Retracting Device offers affordable functionality for those jobs that require an elevated anchor point and a long lifeline. With its side cable payout, the 100' Contractor SRD offers a smooth cable payout and retraction minimizing the wear and tear on the orifice and internal components extending the life of the SRD. This smoother action reduces nuisance lock-up and allows workers to move effortlessly on the job site maximizing worker efficiencies. The Contractor internal braking system provides confidence of fast acting braking of the SRD in the event of a fall.
The 100' Contractor SRD offers a very competitive price point and is packed with features:
- The housing is contructed with lightweight glass-filled nylon that offers increased strength for durability with excellent wear resistance properties.
- A carrying handle is integrated to the SRD for easy transport around the job site
- A stackable design allows the 100' Contractor SRD to be stacked on one another maximizing transport and minimizing storage space.
- The internal braking system provides maximum stopping power in the event of a fall.
- The side payout design allows incredibly smooth cable payout and retrieval of the 3/16" cable while reducing wear and tear of the cable and orifice
- A swiveling, self-locking carabiner reduces cable twist and provides visual indication of a fall event
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014 and OSHA 1926.502, 1910.66
- 100’ Contractor Self-Retracting Device Side Payout 7276100
- The 100’ Contractor Self-Retracting Device Is equipped with a side cable payout, constructed with lightweight glass-filled nylon housing, internal braking system, swiveling self-locking carabiner with an intergraded carrying handle all within a stackable design.
- Lightweight and Tough – Lightweight glass-filled nylon that offers increased strength for durability.
- Fast Acting Braking – Provides maximum stopping power in the event of a fall.
- The Right Length for the Job – Offered in lengths of 20’, 30’, 50’ and 100’.
- Quick Anchorage Attachment – Locking carabiner provide fast and
- easy connection to anchor points.
- Swiveling, Self-locking Carabiner – Eliminates frustrating cable twisting and provides a visual indicator in case of a fall arrest.
- Complies with the following ANSI and OSHA requirements:
- ANSI: Z359.14-2014.
- OSHA: 1926.502, 1910.66.
- Material Specifications
- Housing: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Cable: 3/16” galvanized steel, Min. 3,400 lbs. tensile strength
- Connectors: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Connector Gates, including Carabiner: Alloy Steel; Min. 3600 lbs. front and side load
- Performance Specifications
- ANSI: CLASS B
- Tensile Strength: 3,000 lbs. Min.
- Maximum User Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Average Arrest Force: 1,125 lbs. or less
- Maximum Arrest Force: 1,800 lbs.
- Maximum Arrest Distance: ANSI SRD Class B -- 54” or less