Fire-Lite MS-2 Fire Alarm Control Panel Honeywell MS-2-L8 Smoke Detector Zone
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM FIRE-LITE PANEL!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $585
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Buyer must retain all packaging for an item damaged in shipment. A shipping claim cannot be processed without original packaging and hence the item cannot be returned or refunded.
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)
The FireLite MS-2 And MS-2E Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs) bring the latest in microprocessor technology to conventional fire controls. The MS-2 is compatible with the i3 smoke detectors from System Sensor with drift compensation, maintenance alert And freeze warning. Automatic synchronization of audio/visual devices with three selections for manufacturer protocol. The notification appliance circuit (NAC) protocol can silence audible devices while strobes continue to flash, using a single pair of wires.
- Drift compensation automatically adjusts detector sensitivity and increases resistance to false alarms caused by dust accumulation
- Maintenance alert LEDs (per zone) warn of excessive dirt accumulation, preventing false alarms (meets NFPA 72 requirement s)
- Detector sensitivity is automatically measured by the detector, which automatically adjusts its sensitivity back to the factory settings when it becomes more sensitive due to contaminants settling in the chamber
- Wireless handheld sensitivity meter eliminates the need for voltmeters, magnets And a physical connection to the detector. The reader displays sensitivity in terms of percent per foot obscuration And provides text status indication
- Supervisory LED (per zone) provides warning if a detector senses temperature approaching freezing
- Special test protocol And LED indication allows quick test of all detectors without need for a ladder
- Synchronization of standard ANSI audible signals as required by NFPA 72
- Synchronization of ADA compliant strbes per NFPA 72, selectable for system sensor, wheelock, and gentex protocols, selective silence for manual silence of horns whilestrobes continue to flash on the same NAC, alarm verification selectable for each zone
- Silence inhibit, auto silence, stro be synchronization, silent or audible walk test operation mode commanded from the front keypad, with automatic return-to-normal after one hour of inactivity
- Each zone may be programmed for supervisory or fire; each zone has separate red and yellow LEDs , disable switches provided for each zone
- LED indicators: fire alarm, supervisory, trouble, maintenance, ac power, zone disable
- The cabinet can be surface mounted. The door is removable during installation by opening and lifting it off the hinges. The cabinet mounts using two key slots at the top of the backbox and two additional 0.25 Inch diameter holes at the bottom
UL S624, MEA 297-01-E, CSFM 7165-0075:200