Franke FFPS3450 Kitchen Faucet Stainless Steel Pull-Out Spray High Arch Sink NEW
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM FRANKE FAUCET!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $425
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)
- Faucet body constructed from stainless steel
- Covered under Franke's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head with 63" hose enhances versatility
- Spout swivels 360 degrees, providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Coordinates seamlessly with a variety of kitchen products from the Steel Collection
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 9-7/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-7/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-5/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/16" (cannot mount to thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet