Franklin Electric 10FE07P4-2W230 Submersible Effluent Pump 94741015 3/4HP 10 GPM
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM FRANKLIN ELECTRIC PUMP!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!
Ships in generic bulk packaging.
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $975
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)
Franklin Electric 10FE07P4-2W230 E-Series Submersible Effluent Pump 10 GPM 0.75 HP 230V 2-Wire
Franklin Electric E-Series Submersible Effluent Pump Applications
- Filtered effluent service
- Ornamental fountains/waterfalls
Franklin Electric E-Series Submersible Effluent Pump Features
- Ideal for effluent pumping applications.
- Stainless steel or thermoplastic discharge and motor bracket are tough and non-corrosive. Both materials are highly resistant to damage by minerals, metals, and other substances typically found in water.
- Heavy duty, 300 V, 10 ft SJOOW motor leads.
- Ceramic bearing sleeve has time proven durability for years of reliable service.
- Hex rubber bearing has extra large surface assuring shaft stability and multiple flow channels keeping particles away from bearing surfaces.
- Proven hydraulic staging allows close tolerances and increased performance.
- Carbon phenolic upthrust washer prevents excessive wear in severe applications.
- Removable built in check valve on 10-20 gpm pumps. No built in check valves on high capacity pumps.
- Powered by a Franklin Electric submersible motor.