Franklin Electric 2145024916S 4 Inch Super Stainless Pollution Recovery Motor
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $555
Franklin Electric 4" Super Stainless Submersible Motor
Franklin Electric offers a complete line of submersible motors for groundwater and other submerged pumping applications. The Franklin 4-inch super stainless motor has been the driving force behind residential and light commercial submersible pumps for decades. Designed and patented in 1950 by Franklin's founder, Ed Schaefer, this motor has proven to be the industry’s most trusted residential pump motor. This motor is built for dependable operation in 4 in. diameter or larger water wells.
- Corrosion-resistant all stainless steel exterior construction
- Stainless steel splined shaft
- Hermetically-sealed windings
- Anti-track self-healing resin system
- Water lubrication
- Filter check valve
- Kingsbury-type thrust bearing
- Pressure equalizing diaphragm
- Built-in lightning arrestors (all single-phase)
- Removable “Water-Bloc” lead installed in North American 60 Hz water well motors
- UL 778 recognized (North American voltages)
- CSA certified
- ANSI/NSF 61 certified
- NEMA mounting dimensions
- Rotation: single-phase - CCW