Franklin Electric 2345958802 Sand Fighter Pump Motor 10 HP 460V High Thrust 4"
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM FRANKLIN ELECTRIC PUMP MOTOR!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!
Ships in generic bulk packaging.
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $2085
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)
Franklin Electric 2345958802 High Thrust Sand Fighter Motor 4" 10 HP 460/380V 3-Phase
Franklin Electric 4" High Thrust Submersible Motors
Franklin Electric offers a complete line of submersible motors for groundwater and other submerged pumping applications. The Franklin 4 in. Super Stainless motor has been the driving force behind residential and light commercial submersible pumps for decades. Designed and patented in 1950 by Franklin's founder, Ed Schaefer, this motor has proven to be the industry’s most trusted residential pump motor. These motors are built for dependable operation in 4 in. diameter or larger water wells.
Franklin Electric 4" High Thrust Submersible Motor Features
- Corrosion-Resistant All Stainless Steel Exterior Construction
- Stainless Steel Splined Shaft
- Hermetically-Sealed Windings
- Anti-Track Self-Healing Resin System
- Water Lubrication
- Filter Check Valve
- Kingsbury-Type Thrust Bearing
- Pressure Equalizing Diaphragm
- Built-In Lightning Arrestors (all single-phase; 200 and 230 Volt three-phase)
- Removable “Water-Bloc” lead installed In North American 60 Hz water well motors.
- UL 778 Recognized (North American Voltages)
- CSA Certified
- ANSI/NSF 61 Certified
- NEMA Mounting Dimensions
- Rotation: Single-Phase - CCW; Three-Phase Electrically Reversible