Goulds 2ED51F1GA Submersible Effluent Pump 2ED Series 1-1/2 HP Dual Seal Sensor
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM GOULDS PUMP!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!
Note: this is a brand new part with some small surface scratches and scuffs from storage and handling as shown in the pics. Minor cosmetic imperfections will not affect performance or functionality.
Does not include handle. Re-use your old one or put in place and leave it, or you can make one pretty easily if you need one!!
Ships in generic bulk packaging.
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $1885
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)
Goulds 2ED Series Submersible Effluent Pump Dual Seal with Sensor Probe
This is a submersible effluent pump designed for most effluent systems. This pump has a maximum spherical solids handling capability of up to 3/4 of an inch and is designed for continuous use.
- Dual mechanical seals
- Lower: SILICON CARBIDE VS. SILICON CARBIDE sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers
- Upper: CARBON VS. CERAMIC sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers
- Seal sensor probe is located in oil-filled chamber. If pump should begin to leak past lower seal it indicates to pump control panel a fault has occurred. Requires optional Seal Fail Circuit in the control panel
- Corrosion resistant, stainless steel shaft. Threaded design. Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation
- 300 series stainless steel fasteners
- Fully submerged in high-grade turbine oil for lubrication and efficient heat transfer
- Class F insulation motor
- Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits, can be operated continuously without damage when fully submerged
- Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction
- Power and control cable are severe duty rated, oil and water resistant. 20 feet standard with optional lengths available
- O-ring assures positive sealing against contaminants and oil leakage
- Trailer courts
- Effluent systems
Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, non-clog with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Balanced for smooth operation. Silicon bronze impeller available as an option.
Casing: Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. 2" NPT discharge.
Dual Mechanical Seals
Lower: SILICON CARBIDE VS. SILICON CARBIDE sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
Upper: CARBON VS. CERAMIC sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
Seal Sensor Probe: Located in oil-filled chamber. If pumpage should begin to leak past lower seal it indicates to pump control panel a fault has occurred. Requires optional Seal Fail Circuit in the control panel.
Shaft: Corrosion resistant, stainless steel. Threaded design. Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
Capable of running dry without damage to components.
Designed for continuous operation when fully submerged.
Specifically designed for the following uses:
Farms, Trailer courts, Effluent systems, Motels, Schools. Hospitals, Industry