Grundfos MAGNA3 98126806 Circulator Pump 40-120 F N 216 Radiant Floor Heat Water
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM GRUNDFOS PUMP!!
Note: this is a new pump with damage to the internal impeller as shown in the pics. The electronics appear to be fully functional as the pump powers up and attempts to spin the impeller but cannot due to it being broken. Recommend this pump not be powered up until other parts are swapped into so as to not cause damage to the components. There are many good parts in this unit.
SOLD AS IS FOR PARTS WITHOUT RETURNS.
Ships in generic bulk packaging.
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
This part sells for over $2485
Grundfos MAGNA3 40-120 GF N-216 115V High Efficiency Circulator Pump. The MAGNA3 Series Circulator Pumps are manufactured with communication equipment and motors with electronic speed control. MAGNA3 Pumps are designed to automatically analyze the heating system for continuous adjustment to optimize the systems output, and minimize energy consumption. This Grundfos MAGNA3 40-120 GF N-216 115V High Efficiency Circulator Pump is extremely flexible and reliable in both AC cooling systems and domestic hot-water systems. This Pump also features low noise levels, long pump life and minimal maintenance requirements. Other key benefits of the Grundfos MAGNA3 40-120 GF N-216 115V High Efficiency Circulator Pump include proportional/constant pressure control, a control panel with self-explanatory push-buttons, constant curve speed duty, an insulated shell supplied with single-head pumps and a wide temperature range where the liquid temperature and the ambient temperature are independent of each other.
- Grundfos MAGNA3 40-120 GF N-216 115V High Efficiency Circulator Pump
- Heating systems
- Air-conditioning and cooling systems
- Domestic hot-water systems.
- No maintenance and long life
- Control panel with self-explanatory push-buttonsmade of high-quality silicone
- Insulating shells supplied with single-head pumps for heating systems
- Large temperature range where the liquid temperature and the ambient temperature are independent of each other.
- No mechanical seal or coupler
- Liquid temperature range: 14 deg F - 230 deg F
- Insulating shells supplied with single-head pumps for heating system
- Multiple pump control modes including auto adapt
- Pump Mounting : Flanged
- Pump Motor Type : ECM-Permanent Magnetic
- End Connection 1 : Flanged
- Flow Rate : 101 gpm
- Water lubricated and maintenance free
- Whisper quiet
- Up to 85% energy reduction
- Simple, intelligent interface pump display saves time
- Horsepower : 1/3 hp
- Pump Body Material : Stainless Steel
- Port-to-port length: 8-1/2"