Honeywell M9184F1034 Actuator Motor Non Spring Return 24V Modutrol IV Damper NEW
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM HONEYWELL ACTUATOR!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!
Ships in generic bulk packaging.
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $885
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Buyer must retain all packaging for an item damaged in shipment. A shipping claim cannot be processed without original packaging and hence the item cannot be returned or refunded.
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)
Series 90 Modutrol IV motors non-spring return modulating proportional control motors used with controllers that provide a Series 90 output to operate dampers or valves.
- Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection if motor is mounted in the upright position.
- Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
- Quick-connect terminals are standard--screw terminal adapter is available.
- Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
- Motors have field adjustable stroke (90 to 160 degrees).
- Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
- All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
- All models have auxiliary switch cams.
- Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
- Application Type: Electric
- Fail Safe Mode: Non-Spring Return
- Control Signal: Proportional, 135 ohm
- Feedback: no
- Motor Shaft: Dual ended Shaft
- Stroke: Adjustable; 90 to 160 degrees, Symmetrical
- Torque Rating (lb-in.): 150 lb-in
- External Auxiliary Switches Available: Yes
- Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption Driving (VA): 15 VA
- Electrical Connections: Quick Connect Terminals
- Shaft Dimensions (in.): .375 in
- Shaft Shape: Square
- Mounting: foot-mounted
- Dimensions: 6 7/16 in. high x 5 1/2 in. wide x 8 3/4 in. deep
- Temperature Range: -40 to 150F
- Deadweight Load on Shaft (Either End) (lb): 200 lbs
- Deadweight Load on Shaft (Combined on both shafts) (lb): 300 lbs
- Nominal Timing (sec): 30-60 sec
- Shaft Rotation (upon control signal increase): Clockwise (as viewed from power end) (normally closed)
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings AFL - 120 Vac: 7.2A
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings AFL - 240 Vac: 3.6A
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings ALR- 120 Vac: 43.2A
- Auxiliary Switch Ratings ALR- 240 Vac: 21.6A