Honeywell M9185E1019 Motor Spring Return Modutrol IV M9185 Damper Actuator 24V
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM HONEYWELL MOTOR ACTUATOR!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $885
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Buyer must retain all packaging for an item damaged in shipment. A shipping claim cannot be processed without original packaging and hence the item cannot be returned or refunded.
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)
Honeywell M9185E1019 Actuator Motor. 24V Spring Return Foot Mounted Actuator with 60 lb-in. torque. Spring return modulating proportional control motor used with controllers that provide a Series 90 output to operate dampers or valves. Replaces M9185E4005
• Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection if motor is mounted in the upright position.
• Integral spring return in the event of power failure.
• Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
• Quick-connect terminals are standard; screw terminal adapter is available.
• Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
• Motors have field adjustable stroke (90 to 160 degrees).
• Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
• Spring return motors can operate valve linkages from power end or normally open valve applications.
• All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
• All models have auxiliary switch cams.
• Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.