MSA 10105939 Evotech Harness Safety XLG X-Large Back Hip Chest D-Ring Strap Pad
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM MSA HARNESS!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $485
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Buyer must retain all packaging for an item damaged in shipment. A shipping claim cannot be processed without original packaging and hence the item cannot be returned or refunded.
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)
- MSA EVOTECH® X-Large Full Body Harness comes with back/hip/chest D-rings, tongue buckle leg straps, Qwik-Connect chest strap and shoulder padding. Web finials eliminate fraying on web ends and simplify threading through buckles. Harness featuring NanoSphere® coating on webbing offers resistance from dirt, grease, moisture and more. Harness is featured with a integral back pad and tool belt with dual-durometer padding for superior comfort in work positioning applications. Web finials included in the harness avoids fraying on web ends and simplify threading through buckles. Harness is provided with 3-position back D-ring which allows the users to determine optimal lanyard connection position. Harness is rendered with a sub-pelvic strap with patented variable width webbing which gives 50% more surface area for improved weight. Breathable padding along with moisture-wicking material helps the users to stay cool. Harness features no binding edge on shoulder padding which avoids neck chafing. Harness with patent-pending leg strap design holds leg straps in place, enhances mobility and comfort. Reflective webbing when incorporated into harness webbing increments visibility in low-light environment. This harness finds its applications in confined space, painting and welding.
- Breathable padding with moisture-wicking material keeps users cooler
- No binding edge on shoulder padding prevents neck chafing
- Sub-Pelvic Strap with patented variable width webbing provides 50% more surface area for improved weight distribution and improves comfort
- Patent-pending leg strap design keeps leg straps in place, increasing mobility and comfort
- Dual-color webbing - red pattern on outside, black on inside - promotes easy identification of twisted webbing
- Patent-pending web management system provides means of storing excess webbing
- 3-position back D-Ring allows users to determine optimal lanyard connection position
- Web finials prevent fraying on web ends and simplify threading through buckles
- NanoSphere® coating on webbing repels dirt, grease, moisture, etc
- Available with Suspension Trauma Safety Step to improve post-fall comfort and help prevent suspension trauma
- Reflective webbing integrated into harness webbing increases visibility in low-light environment
- Construction Harness features integral back pad and tool belt with dual-durometer padding for superior comfort in work positioning applications
- EVOTECH Tower Harness option with comfort seat makes longer work periods more comfortable, featuring variable-width webbing in the sub-pelvic area to increase comfort and support when work positioning, adjustible D-Ring position, and integral body belt and removable saddle, both constructed using a dual durometer pad and Sorbtek fabric for ultimate comfort
- ANSI Z359.1
- ANSI A10.32
- CSA Z259.10-06
- Confined space