MSA 10150148 Evotech Arc Flash Harness Full-Body Safety Fall Kevlar
MSA 10150148 Evotech Arc Flash Harness Full-Body Safety Fall Kevlar Fire Worker
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM MSA HARNESS!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $585
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
MSA 10150148 EVOTECH Arc Flash Harness, BACK WEB Loop, Quick-Connect leg straps, Shoulder Padding, Standard (STD)
EVOTECH® Arc Flash Full Body Harness
MSA premium EVOTECH® Arc Flash Harness provides outstanding arc flash protection for utility company employees and contractors who work at heights. Its rugged design looks good on the job and is 30% lighter than comparable harnesses. Made from 100% Kevlar® webbing, the EVOTECH® Harness is fire-resistant, so it maintains its performance in the event of a fall after an arc flash. The inherent properties of the harness help to maintain its color, making formal inspection easy. Designed to provide more comfort for the user, our Kevlar® shoulder padding has no binding edge. Our patent-pending horizontal leg strap design conforms to the userÃ¢??s body for increased support.
Features & Benefits
• Harness is lighter - by more than 1 lb - than comparable harnesses.
• Moisture-wicking padding keeps users cooler.
• Non-binding edge shoulder padding prevents neck chafing.
• 100% Kevlar webbing is fire-resistant and self-extinguishing.
• Reflectivity on shoulder padding provides increased visibility in low-light applications.
• Patent-pending horizontal leg straps stay in place, providing more mobility and comfort.
• RFID capability.
• ASTM F887 tested with fire-resistant (FR) properties.
• Meets CSA Z259.11 requirements.
• OSHA 1910.269 & 1926 Subpart V compliant