North Slope Chillers NSC0250-FROST Chiller EW-42025-19 1/4 Ton Recirculating NEW
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM NORTH SLOPE CHILLER!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!!
Ships from the USA! Don't wait weeks or months to receive a counterfeit part from overseas!
No additional parts or components are included beyond the items as shown in pics.
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new.
This part sells for over $2985
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Buyer must retain all packaging for an item damaged in shipment. A shipping claim cannot be processed without original packaging and hence the item cannot be returned or refunded.
North Slope Chillers Portable Frost Industrial Chiller — 1/4 Ton, 3,000 BTU, Model# NSC0250-FROST
The North Slope Chillers Portable Frost Industrial Chiller is the perfect size solution for maintaining safe temperatures for your equipment and materials in non-critical applications. The Frost chiller is ideal for small lasers, engraving tools, medical devices and fermentation equipment.
- Save time and money by eliminating downtime due to overheating
- 1.5-gal. corrosion-resistant insulated tank
- Submersed copper coil continuously formed is less susceptible to freezing and fluid contamination
- Continuous-duty, non-ferrous pump delivers up to 3.5 GPM
- Durable, powder-coated steel cabinet
- Mounted on casters for easy portability
- Hermetically sealed compressor
- Set up for 35°–100°F ambient temperatures; 45°–85°F fluid range
- Fully charged with R410A refrigerant
- Standard 110V cord and plug
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)