Notifier AMPS-24 Addressable Power Supply Fire Alarm Battery Charger Honeywell
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM NOTIFIER POWER SUPPLY!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!!
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $1185
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Buyer must retain all packaging for an item damaged in shipment. A shipping claim cannot be processed without original packaging and hence the item cannot be returned or refunded.
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)
AMPS-24 Notifier is an addressable power supply and battery charger with up to three 24 VDC outputs. It operates in either FlashScan® or CLIP (Classic Loop Interface Protocol) mode with the NFS-3030/NFS2-3030 Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP). It can also be used as the primary power supply for the NCA-2 Network Control Annunciator.
- Addressable by NFS-3030/NFS2-3030 FACP.
- Selectable charging current charges 7 AH to 200 AH batteries.
- Isolated Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) interface.
- Trouble bus input for use with normally-open dry contacts or open-collector circuit.
- USB Type B connector for programming installation parameters.
- Brownout detection.
- Battery/battery charger supervision.
- Secondary Power Auxiliary Outputs: 24V @ 0.5A and 5V @ 0.15A.
- AC loss detection and AC loss delay reporting.
- Mounts in a CAB-4 Series enclosure, EQ Cabinet Series enclosure, BB-25, BB-100, or BB-200 Battery Backbox.
- AUX 24V – provides filtered power-limited power for additional components. Refer to table above for configuration/ current information.
- Secondary power (battery) charging circuit: Current-limited, sealed lead-acid battery charger which will charge 7 to 200 AH batteries. Selectable charging current: 1.0 A, 2.0 A or 5.0 A.
- Secondary power auxiliary outputs.
- Wire sizes: 10 AWG (5.26 mm²) to 22 AWG (0.326 mm²).
- Battery fuse (F2): 15 A, fast-acting.