Tripp Lite SMART2200RMXLN SmartPro UPS Smart LCD Sine Wave Rack Mount 2.2kVA 120
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM TRIPP LITE UPS!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $1685
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)
Tripp Lite SmartPro 2.2kVA 1.92kW 120V RM Line-Int Extended Run UPS USB, Serial, EPO with LCD
- Tripp Lite SMART2200RMXLN line interactive 2U rack/tower UPS with 2200VA / 2.2kVA / 1920W capacity and extended runtime options
- Line interactive UPS with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 145V
- NEMA 5-20P input plug; 4 NEMA 5-15/20R and 4 5-15R output receptacles, Two independently switched output load banks
- Maintains uninterrupted operation of connected networking equipment during blackouts, surges, brownouts and overvoltages
- High 96% efficiency rating in line-power mode offers reduced power consumption and BTU emisssions
- Internal batteries offer 12 minutes at 50% load (960W) and 4.5 minutes at 100% load (1920W)
- Extended runtime is available with optional BP48V24-2U (limit 1) OR BP48V60RT3U (no limit), Output is reduced to 1600 watts maximum with external battery packs
- External battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite's External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Hot-swappable, user-replaceable internal batteries and external battery packs can be replaced with no disruption to connected equipment
- Front panel LCD monitoring screen with MODE and ENTER buttons reports operating mode with 5-bar battery charge graphic, plus 7 selectable screens of detailed UPS and site power information
- LCD interface also supports a number of advanced user setup and operating preferences
- Ships with 4 post rackmount installation hardware; Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rackmount/wallmount installation; Optional 2-9USTAND enables tower placement
- Built-in USB, RS-232 and pre-installed SNMPWEBCARD accessory
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X