Viking Electronics W-3000-EWP Stainless Steel Handsfree Doorbox Telephone Entry
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM VIKING DOORBOX!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!
Note: this is a brand new part with some small surface scratches and scuffs from storage and handling as shown in the pics. Minor cosmetic imperfections will not affect performance or functionality.
Ships in generic bulk packaging.
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $395
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Buyer must retain all packaging for an item damaged in shipment. A shipping claim cannot be processed without original packaging and hence the item cannot be returned or refunded.
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)
The W-3000-EWP is a handsfree doorbox with an attractive vandal resistant stainless steel faceplate and blue call progress LED. It is designed to interface directly with an unused analog telephone line input of phone system. One or two W-3000-EWP doorboxes can also share an existing phone line when used with a Viking C-1000B doorbox controller.
When the “Call” button is pressed, the W-3000-EWP generates a standard or custom ring cadence with an adjustable number of rings. For noisy environments, the W-3000-EWP’s louder speaker output and “Push-to-Talk” feature can be used.
The W-3000-EWP is equipped with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), ideal for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming. For more information, see DOD 859.
- Ideal for noisy locations in “Push-to-Talk” mode
- Commercial, industrial or residential door security
- Door or gate communication
- Truck stop / gas station fuel island communication
- Use with a Viking C-1000B Controller for single line residential systems or when the operation of door strikes or gate openers is necessary (DOD 155)
- Faceplate: Vandal resistant 14 gauge louvered 316 marine grade stainless steel with #4 brushed finish and permanent laser etched graphics.
- Connects to a phone system’s unused trunk input, FXO port or a Viking C-1000B Controller (DOD 155)
- Weather Resistant Features:
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel screws and push button switch
- Switch internally sealed per IP67
- Mylar speaker
- Self-draining mic mount
- Faceplate, mic and speaker gaskets
- Blue call progress / night light LED
- High output speaker amplifier with volume adjustment
- Microphone volume adjustment POT
- Selectable ring cadence: standard, double, short-short-long, or short-long-short
- Selectable number of rings: 2, 3, 10, or 30
- Selectable “Push-to-Talk” feature for noisy environments
- Flush mount using the included rough-in box or surface mount using a VE-5×5 Surface Mount Box (DOD 424)
- Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), EWP products are designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating, see DOD 859
- Power: 120VAC / 13.8VAC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
- Overall Dimensions: 5.0″” x 5.0″” x 2.25″” (127mm x 127mm x 57.2mm)
- Rough-In Box Dimensions: 4.0″” x 4.0″” x 2.12″” (102mm x102mm x 54mm)
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs (1.81 kg)
- Operating Temperature: -15°F to 130°F (-26°C to 54°C)
- Humidity: Up to 100%
- Talk Battery Output: 24VDC
- Ringer Output: 20Hz, 6.0 REN
- Maximum Line Loop Length: 6300 ft (1.9km), 24AWG
- Maximum Power Run Length with CAT5 Wire:
- 1 pair = 150 ft
- 2 pair = 300 ft
- 3 pair = 450 ft
- Note: Power run length may be increased, see Product Manual for details
- Connections: (4) Gel-filled butt connectors