Westcraft WC13HP Garbage Disposal WC13HPWC 1/3 HP Disposer Food Kitchen Grinder
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM WESTCRAFT DISPOSER!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $225
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Buyer must retain all packaging for an item damaged in shipment. A shipping claim cannot be processed without original packaging and hence the item cannot be returned or refunded.
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)
Insinkerator WC13HP Westcraft 1/3 Hp Garbage Disposer
- Galvanized steel grinding elements
- Plastic grind chamber
- Quick-lock mounting system
- For property management use only
- Stainless steel swivel lugs
- Material: Galvanized, Plastic, Stainless Steel
- Horsepower: 1/2 hp
- Galvanized steel grinding elements with two
- Overload protector manual reset
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Exclusive cushioned anti-splash baffle
- Dishwasher drain connection
- Type of Feed Continuous
- On/Off Control Wall Switch
- Motor Single Phase
- Horsepower 1/3 HP
- Volts 120
- HZ 60
- RPM 1725
- Amp. (Avg. Load) 5.6
- Time Rating Intermittent
- Lubrication Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
- Grind Chamber Capacity Manual Reset Overload
- Motor Protection Approx. 1 Gallon per Person Per Day
- Average Water Usage 3-4 KWH per Year
- Drain Connection 1-1/2" Cushioned Slip Joint
- Dishwasher Drain Connection Yes