DBI SALA 3700801 Load Arrestor 1,760 lb Small Series 800 kg 13 Foot 1760 Fall
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
Note: this is a brand new part with some small surface scratches and scuffs from storage and handling as shown in the pics. Minor cosmetic imperfections will not affect performance or functionality.
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Ships in generic bulk packaging.
Load Arrestor only, a pulley is not included (you may not need a pulley depending on your application)
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $5155
DBI SALA 3700801 Load Arrestor - Small Series 1,760 lb (800 kg) maximum load rating with 13 ft. (4 m) of 1/4" (6 mm) galvanized cable and pulley.
The DBI-SALA line of Load Arrestors are designed to arrest the accidental fall of machinery or other heavy objects such as raw materials, automotive assembly line tools or materials, and elevators. Used as a backup device to the main support unit, the load arrestor’s intertia locking mechanism will engage stopping the load if it breaks free.
Features and Specs:
Arrests accidental fall of heavy objects
1,760 lb. (800 kg) load capacity
13 ft. (4 m) of 1/4" (6 mm) galvanized cable
Inertia activated brake with indicator button
Energy absorbing system
Self retracting lifeline
Portable and self contained system
Heavy-duty durable construction
- Arrests accidental fall of heavy objects: Protects valuable equipment and materials with back-up load arrestor system
- 1,760 lb. (800 kg) load capacity: Ideal system for many small machines and equipment.
- 13 ft. (4 m) of 1/4" (6 mm) galvanized cable: Abrasion resistant and extremely durable lifeline construction provides added field longevity
- Inertia activated brake with indicator button: A simple yet extremely effective brake system engages in the event of a fall, absorbing energy and stopping the fall within inches
- Energy absorbing system: Offer added safety and security for the attached equipment as well as the personnel below
- Self retracting lifeline: Automatically extends and retracts as the equipment moves towards or away from the device keeping the lifeline taut at all times
- Portable and self contained system: Device is very easy to install and the entire lifeline is stored within the housing at all times for added safety
- Heavy-duty durable construction: A rugged cast aluminum housing will stand up to abuse for added longevity