Marathon Motors H891 Motor 5KC49LN6386 Explosion Proof 1/6 HP 115V Hazardous Loc
IN STOCK, Ships immediately!!
This is the CHEAPEST price ANYWHERE on a genuine part.
This is new, never used or installed.
THIS IS A GENUINE OEM MARATHON MOTOR!! THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET OR USED PART THAT WILL NOT LAST AND WILL NEED REPLACED!! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY, AND HASSLE REPLACING IT AGAIN!!
Note: this is a brand new part that is sold without the electric junction box as shown in pics. You will need to use your old junction box or purchase one separately or use without depending on your application.
Ships in generic bulk packaging.
Get the best price ANYWHERE HERE!!!
Get your genuine high end part for much cheaper here. Don't worry about old used parts breaking, this is brand new. Don't settle for used parts this is brand new. BETTER BUILT!!!
This part sells for over $585
All returns must be returned in the original as received uninstalled condition with all accessories, components, and packaging. Items must be well packaged and insured. Buyers are responsible to ensure that items are received back to us in the original undamaged condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Buyer must retain all packaging for an item damaged in shipment. A shipping claim cannot be processed without original packaging and hence the item cannot be returned or refunded.
Fits: (may fit various models, you are responsible to verify this is the correct part number for your application)
- Item Hazardous Location Motor
- Motor Application Hazardous Location
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure Design Hazardous Location
- HP 1/6
- Nameplate RPM 1140
- Frame 56
- NEMA Design None
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 115
- Full Load Amps 3.8
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Hazardous Location Class 1 C,D / 2 F,G
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Temp. Code T3B
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-7/8"
- Length Less Shaft 10-1/2"
- Overall Length 12-1/2"
- Lead Length 8" to 18"
- Ins. Class B
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 57.5%
- Motor Efficiency Group Standard Efficient
- Standards UL Listed (E12044), CSA Certified (LR47504)